CrossFit Coaching Opportunity
- Coach Group Classes
- Fullfill Opening/Close Procedures
- Attend & Assist, Promote Community Events
- Execute Strategic Marketing Initiatives
- Develop Blogs for Website/Social Media
- Be Active on Social Media/Wodify
- Other Duties as Assigned
Time Commitment/Work Schedule
Part-Time coaches help us fill in gaps in our schedule and assist in our On Ramp program. Their primary role is to focus on new athletes and help the Head Coach execute a fun, efficient, and safe experience for our members.
Competitive pay is based on experience and certifications.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Gym Membership
- Free Coaches gear
- Coaches Discounts
- Gym pays an education stipend towards any CrossFit certification. (approval by the Head Coach)
Experience & Education
- 1 year of coaching at a licensed CrossFit Affiliate
- CrossFit Level 1
- CPR Certification (within 45 days of hire date)
- If under 1 year coaching at a licensed affiliate, check out our internship program.
- CrossFit Level 2/CF-L3
- Additional CrossFit/USAW/OPEX Certificate/Certifications
Send a copy of your resume, cover letter and any other pertinent information to email@example.com.